Sony WF-1000XM4 Noise Cancelling
WF-1000XM4 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- Industry-leading noise canceling bluetooth earbuds with the new Integrated Processor V1
- Exceptional sound quality with new Integrated Processor V1 and supporting LDAC codec.
- Crystal-clear call quality, beamforming microphone and a bone-conduction sensor provide clear voice detection even in noisy environments
- Speak-to-chat technology automatically reduces volume during conversations
- 8 hours long battery with Noise Canceling
- IPX4 Water resistance
- Alexa enabled for voice access to music, information, and more. Activate with a simple touch
Specifications of Sony WF-1000XM4 Noise Cancelling:
- HEADPHONE TYPE: Truly Wireless
- DRIVER UNIT: 6 mm
- MAGNET: High power neodymium magnets
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE(BLUETOOTH® COMMUNICATION): 20Hz – 20,000Hz(44.1kHz sampling) / 20Hz – 40,000Hz(LDAC 96kHz sampling, 990kbps)
- WATERPROOF: Yes(IPX4)
- DSEE EXTREME: Yes
- BATTERY CHARGE TIME: Approx. 1.5 hrs
- BATTERY LIFE(CONTINUOUS MUSIC PLAYBACK TIME): Max. 8 hrs(NC On) / Max. 12 hrs(NC Off)
- BATTERY LIFE(CONTINUOUS COMMUNICATION TIME): Max. 5.5 hrs(NC On) / Max. 6.0 hrs(NC Off)
- BLUETOOTH® VERSION: BLUETOOTH Specification Version5.2
- PROFILE: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMAT(S): SBC, AAC, LDAC
- SUPPORTED CONTENT PROTECTION: SCMS-T
- AMBIENT SOUND MODE: Yes
Listening to music or podcasts with ANC turned on can offer you a quiet and personal experience in public, but what if you need to have a quick conversation? Without the need of switching modes and adjusting volume levels, Speak-to-Chat does it all automatically. All you have to do is talk. Built-in microphones detect that you’re speaking and automatically let ambient sound in and lowers playback volume. When you’re done with your conversation, the earbuds can detect this, too, reversing the volume and ANC changes back to where they were.
When making hands-free calls, being heard and hearing others is essential but difficult when out on the street or in a noisy area. To fix this, Sony incorporates beamforming microphones and a bone conduction sensor. The mics focus their pickup pattern directly at your voice, while the sensor picks up the bone vibrations made in your mouth as you talk. This helps to ensure your voice is all that your listeners hear. When it comes to hearing others, you can activate noise cancellation during a mobile call to block surrounding audio.
On a full charge, the earbuds can run for up to 8 hours in ANC mode. A charging case is included that features its own battery for an additional 16 hours of power. Simply place your earbuds inside and close the case to begin recharging them.
In a rush? A quick 5-minute recharge in the case gives the earbuds up to 1 hour of playback time.
Say goodbye to complex and annoying pairing processes with Google Fast Pair and Swift Pair. Google Fast Pair immediately pairs the earbuds to a compatible nearby Android device when the case is opened. A single tap on the notification is all you need to do in order to finalize the pairing process. Swift Pair helps you pair the earbuds to Windows 10 laptops, desktops, and tablets, offering you pop-up guidance through the process.
In addition to support for Hi-Res Wireless Audio and the LDAC codec, the 6mm drivers can utilize DSEE Extreme, which upscales compressed files in real time for better overall audio reproduction.
Need to interact with your mobile device’s digital assistant to get information, manage playback, set reminders, and more? Simply say “Hey Google” or “Alexa” to activate them via voice command.
If you misplace the earbuds, you can ring them remotely or view their last known location on a map, thanks to Google Fast Pair, which is supported on Android devices.
The WF-1000XM4 true wireless earbuds can detect when they are in or out of your ears. When taken out, they automatically pause your music, resuming it when the earbuds are placed back in your ears.
You may join our official Facebook Group to know more about us and stay connected.
To know more about us please join our Facebook group.