OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Series Reverb Red – Bass Edition
A 10 minute charge for 10 hours of music
Your Bullets Wireless Z series headphones are ready before you are. A single 10 minute charge gives you 10 hours of music and movies4. A full charge provides up to 20 / 17 hours1 of battery life, so you can keep the music going.
With convenient features like Quick Switch13, Quick Pair6, Magnetic Control, listening to your music has never been this simple.
Freedom to move
With a 0.92cm dynamic driver and super bass tone fitted in each earbud, you get to experience rich sound and superior tonality every time you press play.
Boost your workout
Level up your workout. The reinforced sweat and water-resistant8 design of the Bullets Wireless Z series headphones give you the freedom to take you earphones anywhere.
Stay in sync
Low Latency Mode enables an immersive real-time audio experience. With latency reduced to 11010 / 100ms11 , your audio stays in sync.
28 / 26 grams
Up to 20 / 17 hours
10 minutes charge for 10 hours of audio
Battery charge method
Quick Switch, volume, skip track, phone calls, voice assistant
Sweat and water-resistant
Up to 33ft (10m)
1. OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z has a battery life of 20 hours while that of the Bass Edition is 17 hours on a single charge.
2. The OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z deliver up to 20 hours of audio playback. 20 hours of battery life while playing music with volume set to 1/3, in AAC mode. Actual battery life is affected by volume, output source, environmental interference, product features, software versions and usage habits. Actual experience will depend on individual use.
3. The OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition deliver up to 17 hours of audio playback. 17 hours of battery life while playing music with volume set to 1/3, in AAC mode. Actual battery life is affected by volume, output source, environmental interference, product features, software versions and usage habits. Actual experience will depend on individual use.
4. A 10-minute charge keeps your music going for 10 hours. Fast charge your OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z / OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition with ease using a standard adapter or Type-C USB charging cable. Requires 5V⎓0.6A adapter or higher. Charging performance may vary.
5. Our Bass Edition headphone was finetuned by acoustic engineers here at OnePlus to ensure the best possible audio listening experience when enjoying bass-heavy music.
6. The Quick Pair feature is supported on any OnePlus smartphone devices released after OnePlus 6T.
7. The Bullet Wireless Z / Bullet Wireless Z Bass Edition and OnePlus phones, when used together, shall provide the best experience. That said, the Bass Edition is also compatible with all Bluetooth devices; the longest Bluetooth transmission distance is 10 meters between the headphones and Bluetooth device. Due to the nature of Bluetooth headphones, electromagnetic interference in the area may cause the connection to break. Based on the nature of wireless technology, when the device screen is on and transmits the Bluetooth sound signal at the same time, “delay” may occur in the audio and the video signals, meaning the sound may not be synchronized with the picture.
8. IP55: Data is based on test results using TUV standards IEC 60529. Please avoid using the headphones during strenuous exercise or while in humid environments. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
9. Sweat resistance follows the same principle as water resistance because the headphones can help prevent liquid, including sweat, from entering inside. We also applied special processing to the innards in prep to enhance sweat resistance capability. However, sweat resistance capability will decrease with long-term use. Sweat damage is not covered under warranty.
10. Audio-visual latency of the regular Bullet Wireless Z currently marked at 110ms is only obtainable when Fnatic Mode is activated on any OnePlus smartphone devices released after OnePlus 6T.
11. Audio-visual latency of the Bass Edition currently marked at 100ms is only obtainable when Fnatic Mode is activated on any OnePlus smartphone devices released after OnePlus 6T.
12. OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z measures at 28 grams while the Bass Edition measures at 26 grams.
13. Quick Switch feature on Bass Edition behaves differently. Instead of a physical function button, users will be able to switch between 3 paired devices instantly by selecting Bass Edition among Bluetooth settings on said paired devices.
What’s in the box:
1x Pair of Bullets Wireless Z / Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition
3x Silicone eartips (S, M, L)
1x USB charging cable
1x User guide
1x Safety and Warranty card
There are no reviews yet.