Hoco HB14 Type-C USB3.0+HDMI+PD
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Hoco HB14 Type-C USB3.0+HDMI+PD can be called a usb hub with a stretch, because there is only one classic USB connector here. However, this USB port is high-speed 3.0, designed for data transfer at a speed of up to 5Gbps, and in addition, there is a Type-C PD 2.0 connector, it delivers a current of up to 3A, and its maximum output power is 67W. This power is quite enough to connect laptops or modern personal computers with a Type-C interface for power.
1. Material: aluminum alloy, ABS housing.
2. Sizes: 59.1 * 53.7 * 12.4mm. Cable length: 150mm. Weight: 45g.
3. Interface: Type-C male to USB3.0 female, HDMI, Type-C (PD).
4. Type-C female socket (only one-way power supply): support PD2.0, working voltage / current 5V-20V / 3A, maximum output power 67W.
USB female socket: USB3.0 support maximum 0.75A.
5. For notebooks with Type-C interface, expand to Type-C, USB and HDMI (connect the projector or HDTV) interfaces.
6. Compatible with most operating systems, such as Windows and Mac OS.
- Expand USB port for adding a USB port of a PC Desktop computer or Notebook Laptop.
- support voltage (Volt)/Current (Amp) Max.
- Input Type-C Female: support PD2.0, / current 5V-20V / 3A, maximum output power 67W . Notebook, Macbook only)
- USB3.0 x 1
- HDMIx 1
- Type-C Femalex 1
- Transmission rate: 5Gbps (theoretical speed).
- Output: USB3.0: conventional support up to 0.75A
- System compatible: Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Google Chrome OS, Mac OS X Yosemite, Mac OS X EI Capitan, Mac OS Sierra or above.
- 60 x 54 x 13 mm.
- Cable length 150 mm.
- weight 45 grams
- External material Aluminum Alloy + ABS housing
- How to use and compatible devices
- Plug USB Type C Hub, USB extender, PC Desktop or Notebook or device with Type C port.
- then plug in the device Supported for use such as Mouse , Keyboard , Eternal HDD , Flash Drive etc.
You may join our official Facebook Group to know more about us and stay connected.