CORSAIR iCUE 5000D Black
Specifications of CORSAIR iCUE 5000D Black:Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- Type ATX Mid Tower
- Color Black
- Case Material Steel / Plastic / Tempered Glass
- With Power Supply No
- Power Supply Mounted Bottom
- Motherboard Compatibility Micro ATX / ATX / Mini ITX / E-ATX
- Side Panel Window Yes
- Dust Filters Front, Top, PSU, Motherboard Tray
- Dimensions (H X W X D) 20.47″ X 9.65″ X 20.47″
- Weight 30.51 Lbs.
- Front: 360mm / 280mm
- Top: 360mm/ 280 Mm
- Rear: 120mm
- Motherboard Tray: 360mm/ 240mm
- Front: 3 X 120mm (1 X 120mm Included), 2 X 140mm Fan
- Top: 3 X 120mm, 2 X 140mm Fan
- Rear: 1 X 120mm Fan (1 X 120mm Included)
- Motherboard Tray Fans: 3 X 120mm Fan
- 2 X USB 3.0 / 1 X USB 3.1 Type-C / Audio In&Out
- Internal 3.5&Quot; Drive Bays 2
- Internal 2.5&Quot; Drive Bays 4
- Expansion Slots 7 + 2 Vertical
- Max GPU Length 420 Mm
- Max CPU Cooler Height 170 Mm
- Max PSU Length 225 Mm
MID-TOWER ATX CASE
FOR AN IMMACULATE BUILD THAT KEEPS ITS COOL
The CORSAIR 5000D AIRFLOW is a mid-tower ATX case with easy cable management for a clean build, with room for a 360mm push pull radiator, a high-airflow front panel, and two included CORSAIR AirGuide fans for concentrated airflow.
CLEAN AND COOL
An optimized steel front panel delivers massive airflow to your system for maximum cooling.
MAXIMUM COOLING POTENTIAL
A spacious interior fits up to 10x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including up to a 360mm in front or side and a 360mm push/pull in the roof.
THERE’S NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT
The 5000D AIRFLOW isn’t your run-of-the-mill, standard mid-tower ATX case. Its brilliantly engineered interior offers incredible expansion capability for liquid cooling.
POWERFUL DIRECTED AIRFLOW
Equipped with two CORSAIR AirGuide 120mm fans featuring anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
TAKE COMMAND OF YOUR COOLING
A PWM fan repeater controls the included fans, with connections for up to six in total. Reduce fan speed when you want to keep your system quiet, or increase when you want to push its performance, all from a single 4-pin PWM header on your motherboard.
Maximum Cooling Potential: A spacious interior fits up to 10x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including up to a 360mm in front and a 360mm push/pull in the roof.
Fan mounts feature wider cutouts, allowing fan placement customization and flexibility.
ALL THE STORAGE YOU NEED
FITS UP TO
4X 2.5IN SSDS
2X 3.5IN HDDS
MODERN FRONT PANEL I/O
Puts your connections within easy reach, including a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, 2x USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
VERTICAL GPU MOUNT READY
With included vertical PCIe slots and a screw mount for a CORSAIR PCI-Express 3.0 extension cable (sold separately), you can show off your GPU and keep it secure at the same time.
You may join our official Facebook Group to know more about us and stay connected.