BASEUS Smooth Writing Stylus
- Full screen prevention of accidental touch
- Tilt pressure to change line width
- Removable and replaceable pen tip and pen cap
- Powerful magnetic adsorption design
- Standby time up to 12 months
- Comes with 1 active tip and 1 passive cap
- Brand: Baseus
- Material: Aluminum alloy+ Plastic
- Product size: 165.5mm*9.1mm
- Weight: 15.8g
- Battery: Lithium polymer battery 130mAh
- Charging time: About 1 hour
- Charging interface: Type-C
- Charging voltage/current: 5V=0.13A
- Intelligent energy saving: Automatically shut down if not used for 5 minutes
- Use time: 8.5 hours continuous use with fully charged
- Standby time: 12 months with fully charged
- 1 x Stylus Pen
- 1 x Type-C 3A 0.5m USB Cable
- 1 x Active Tip
- 1 x Passive Cap
- Others Not Included
Baseus smooth writing capacitive stylus
ACSXB-C02 will work well for both writing and drawing. Ideal for office workers and students who write their work on the tablet. Includes two tips: passive and active. With the palm rejection technology, you can freely rest your hand on the screen, just like on a piece of paper.
With the ACSXB-C02, tablet operation becomes smoother and more enjoyable than ever. The device works without any interference or delay. Palm rejection technology along with the active stylus allows you to rest your hand freely on the tablet while writing or drawing, so you don’t have to worry about accidentally exiting an application.
Active and passive tip
ACSXB-C02 has two tips, an active and a passive one. The passive tip can be used in a device with a capacitive screen. Installing the cap is very simple. Remove the old tip. Then remove the protective element and insert the new tip. To replace the active tip with the new one, unscrew the old cap counterclockwise. Then apply and screw on the new tip.
Use as you want
Depending on which angle you use the ACSXB-C02, the line width changes. If you’re taking notes, write at a 90° angle for smaller, precise characters, or a 60° angle for medium line width. On the other hand, using the stylus at a 45° angle will certainly work well when drawing.
Ready to use
Operation of the ACSXB-C02 is very simple. The device is ready to use right out of the box. You don’t need an app, nor is there any need to connect to the tablet wirelessly. However, if you have previously connected an Apple Pencil to an iPad, you must first disconnect the device before activating the ACSXB-C02.
Thanks to the 130 mAh battery, the device from Baseus can work for 8.5 hours on a single charge. However, the standby time of the device is about 12 months. To save energy, the device turns off after 5 minutes of non-use. The LED will inform you that the device is working properly.
You may join our official Facebook Group to know more about us and stay connected.
There are no reviews yet.