Anker Foldable Magnetic Battery
Anker 622 Magnetic Battery (MagGo):
- Prop It Up: Features a versatile built-in foldable kickstand that keeps your iPhone 13/12 upright for a comfortable viewing angle.
- Strong and Snappy: The super-strong magnet snaps magnetically into place to ensure perfect alignment and an efficient charge.
- Loaded with Power: For its modest size that fits in the palm of your hand, the 5,000 mAh capacity magnetic portable charger is able to provide 17 hours of extended use.
- Two-Way Charge: Consisting of USB-C input and output ports, you can now quickly recharge the portable charger or power up any compatible USB-C devices.
- Slim and Compact: The sleek and slim design is only 0.5 inch (12.8 mm) thin, so you can single-handedly take calls, selfies, and more.
- From Small to Smaller: Anker’s new Mini Cell technology reduces the size of the overall battery without compromising power and charging efficiency.
- Superior Safety: Anker’s exclusive MultiProtect safety technology provides complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: 622 Magnetic Battery (MagGo), 23.6 inch (60 cm) USB-C to USB-C cable, welcome guide
- For best results, use a 12W power adapter (not included).
- Not compatible with non-magnetic phone cases, such as Otter Box defender cases.
- Magnetic and metal attachments such as cards, keys, and pop grips will interfere with charging.
- The magnetic charge provides up to 7.5W maximum power.
- When the portable charger is charging or discharging, some heat may be generated due to energy loss during transmission. This is a normal occurrence.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Mini Meets Power
Anker’s exclusive MiniCell houses a powerful and faster portable charger that’s smaller than ever before.
Anker’s exclusive MultiProtect safety technology provides complete protection for you and your devices.
Choose the Right Accessories
Using iPhone-compatible magnetic cases and the right charging accessories are important to ensure a smooth user experience.
You may join our official Facebook Group to know more about us and stay connected.