Anker Nano II 65W Charging Adapter
- The Only Charger You Need: Say goodbye to your old power bricks. Anker 715 Charger (Nano II 65W) has the power you need to fast charge your phone, tablet, and USB-C notebook from a single tiny charger.
- High-Speed Charging: Charge a 2020 MacBook Air in less than 2 hours, a MacBook Pro 13ʺ at full speed, an iPhone 13 up to 3× faster than with an original 5W charger, and charge the latest Samsung phones at full speed with Samsung Super Fast Charging.
- Downsized Design: At 58% smaller than an original 61W USB-C charger, and with a foldable plug, Anker Nano II takes up less space while giving you just as much power.
- Powered by GaN II Technology: With a 100% increase in operating frequency, an innovative stacked design, and an upgraded circuit board structure, GaN II technology makes our latest charger smaller without sacrificing a drop of power.
- What You Get: Anker 715 Charger (Nano II 65W) / Anker Nano II 65W, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service (cable not included).
Save Space, Retain Power
Anker Nano II takes up less space than your old charger but delivers just as much power.
Conforms to the latest IEC 62368-1 safety standard, so you can rest easy while charging.
Model Number: A2663
Anker 715 Charger (Nano II 65W)
Charge Phones, Tablets, and Notebooks at High-Speed
Go From Chargers to Charger
Instead of filling up your house (and the planet) with an extra charger for each new device you buy, Anker Nano II has the power you need to charge the majority of your personal devices with just a single charger.
Powered by GaN II Tech
By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN), we’ve reduced the size of our chargers without compromising power. Now with GaN II, we can keep pushing the limits of mobile power even further.
High-Speed Charging for Notebooks
The 65W USB-C output provides enough power to charge flagship notebooks including MacBook Air 2020, MacBook Pro 13”, Dell XPS 13 9380, ThinkPad X390, and more at high speed.
High-Speed Charging for Handheld Devices
Charge iPhone 8 and later up to 3× faster than with an original 5W charger, a 2020 iPad Pro 11″ up to 30% faster than with the in-box charger, and charge the latest Samsung flagship phones at high speed thanks to compatibility with Samsung Super Fast Charging.
Conforms to the latest IEC 62368-1 safety standard, so you can rest easy while charging your devices.
Notebooks and Tablets:
MacBook Air 2020 and later, MacBook Pro 2020 and later, Dell XPS 13 Series, ThinkPad E490, HP Spectre Folio, ThinkPad X390, Google Pixelbook, Microsoft Surface Book 2, and iPad 2018 and later.
Phones and Accessories:
All I Phone Devices,
S9 and Later, Note 9 and later,
Google Pixel 3 and later,
Sony XZ3, Sony Xperia 1 and later,
Apple Watch, AirPods, and Anker magnetic wireless charger with USB-C cable.
Input: 100-240V~ 2.1A 50-60Hz
Output: 5.0V==3.0A /9.0V==3.0A / 15.0V==3.0A / 20.0V==3.25A (65W Max)
Use a USB-C to Lightning cable for Lightning devices and use a USB-C to USB-C cable for USB-C devices
(cables not included).
Supports Super Fast Charging for S22 Ultra but does not support 45W Super Fast Charging 2.0.
You may join our official Facebook Group to know more about us and stay connected.